Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
Pizza is the modern-day staple. Pizza can kick out your mid-week blues with the weekend feel. Yes, it is that luscious. But what goes well with pizza? Nothing in the earth but the pizza sauce can go good with the pizzas. If you are making your pizzas at home, then you got to prepare your homemade pizza sauce as well. Wondering how to make homemade pizza sauce? Then, you have stopped at the right place. We have brought you the complete recipe for preparing pizza sauce at home. So stay tuned and follow the article up to know the ways to prepare a luscious homemade pizza sauce.
About pizza sauce:
This is a recipe for preparing a thick spicy sauce that can be appropriately used as a pizza spread. The blend of basil leaves and Italian herbs will add to it an unforgettable aroma.
Chilli flakes can also be your option. If you are engaging yourself in the preparation of this sauce, then you should also know that it is quite a positive approach. You can enjoy luscious pizza spread back at home which is cleaner and is made as per your preference. You might be a huge fan of the pizza sauces available in the stores. And if you have always been skeptical about the preparation of the pizza sauce, then you will get a perfect recipe for pizza sauce for your weekend pizza parties at home.
Take 6 tomatoes, two tablespoons of oil, 3 cloves, and finely chopped garlic, one-fourth finely cut onions, 2 tablespoon of finely chopped basil leaves three-forth tablespoon of sugar, a three-fourth tablespoon of Kashmiri chili powder, salt as per the taste preferences, one tablespoon of oregano, one tablespoon of chili flakes, one tablespoon of tomato sauce, and one tablespoon of butter.
- The first step is to peel off the skin of the tomatoes. This can be done by slitting the tomato a little bit towards the bottom. Let these tomatoes sit for a boil for 3-4 minutes and do not forget to close the lid of the vessel. After a quick boil leaves the tomatoes to cool down. This will help you peel off the skin of the tomatoes.
- The next step is to take three of the tomatoes and blend them to make a puree.
- Then chop the left three tomatoes with removed skin and let the seeds be discarded. Then keep it aside.
- Take two tablespoons of oil and put it on a flat frying pan.
- Put the chopped garlic into the hot oil and sauté it until it turns to be golden brown.
- After the change of the colors of the garlic, put the finely chopped onions in the pan. Then add the three chopped tomatoes that are seedless. Try to mash it and then put it on the pan and cook it until it turns to be mushy.
- After that, add the puree of the tomatoes. Mix it well and then let it cook.
- After a minute or two, add the finely chopped basil leaves, chili flakes, oregano, sugar, and salt to taste. Let the sauce cook well. Keep the vessel covered during this time.
- After this, add tomato sauce to give it a luscious flavor. And then, at last, add butter to the sauce.
- Your pizza sauce spread is ready. You can use it as a dip for other meals as well.
Some important tips:
- While preparing the recipe, you will have to keep few things under notice- The first thing is using red tomatoes for a brighter color of the sauce.
- Let half the tomatoes are chopped and the other half be a puree.
- Store the pizza sauce in an air-tight container inside your fridge to use for a week or more.
Preparing your pizza sauce is not that hectic. And that now we have got you the recipe of your delicious homemade pizza sauce. You can easily prepare it at home. So here is your answer to how to make homemade pizza sauce. Pizza sauce is such a delicacy that can be used with many other food items as well. You can optimize the spice quotient of your sauce as per your preference. Following this recipe, you can achieve a pizza sauce that would leave behind all kinds of pizza sauce that you have ever come across.